1. All appointments need to be scheduled using the form above where there is a secure payment gateway to process your payment. We are NOT able to schedule appointments or accept payments over the phone.
2. Your payment must be processed using the form above before Joe can depart to your home.
3. We only accept credit cards or debit cards through our secure payment gateway. We do NOT accept checks.
4. If your dog is covered in bodily fluids or has open wounds, we will NOT be able to use our white linen bed. Instead we will transport your pet out of the home using a pet casket container.
5. If private cremation is selected, the Hinsdale Pet Crematorium will contact you directly within 5 business days when your pet’s ashes are ready to be picked up or shipped to your home (depending on what ash return option you select).
6. For private cremations, your pet’s ashes are returned to you in a complimentary hard plastic urn with a white/gray marble design. If you select to personally pick up the ashes, there is a showroom at the Hinsdale Pet Crematorium where you have the option to purchase from a variety of other upgraded urns, along with engraving options.
7. The Hinsdale Pet Cemetery is located at: 6400 S. Bentley Avenue Willowbrook, IL 60527.
8. If we are unable to safely travel on the roadways due to snowfall, inclement weather or national weather warnings, your appointment will either be delayed or rescheduled. If your appointment needs to be delayed or rescheduled, we will notify you via text message of any updates.
9. If you schedule an appointment and your address is not within our service area, your appointment will be cancelled and your payment will be refunded. We can only travel to homes within our strict service area – without exception. View our service area.